New Additions


I've heard so much about these books that once I saw they were cheap I had to buy them.


Title: City of Bones
Book #: 1
Author: Cassandra Clare
Pages: 442
Publisher: Walker Books


















Title: Hush, Hush
Book #: 1
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Pages: 391
Publisher: Simon & Schuster


















I'm quite excited about reading these books and I really hope that they live up to my expectations since when they first came out people couldn't stop talking about them. We shall see how it goes.

If you've read them let me know in the comments.

3 comments

  1. Two great choices Lii, I have read them both and really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your input. I hope I enjoy them aswell :)

      Delete
  2. I enjoyed the Mortal Instruments series but I really disliked Hush, Hush. There were just so many things wrong with the messages that book was sending (This link explains a lot of what bothered me and a lot of other people: http://bookshop.livejournal.com/1032547.html)

    ReplyDelete