Happy Friday, everyone!
Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. The general the rules are:
• Follow the Featured Bloggers
• Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
• Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
• Follow Follow Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
• If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. Thanks!!
Here’s this week's question: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why.
I do have a tendency to read series more than solo books, because I kinda like the ideia of getting attached to a character and follow them for a long period of time. This being said, I do have a series that I can't really say that I loved, and that's the 50 Shades Trilogy... I seriously did not enjoy the books, and I have the third one standing on my bookshelf - it was a gift - and I think I will not read it. Or at least not anytime soon.
So, that’s it. How about you? Which series have you broken up with? And why?
With GFC going away please follow via BlogLovin, RSS, or Email.
Thank you to everyone who stopped by. And don't forget to leave your link in the comments section below so I can follow back!