New Additions



A while back I wrote a post about some books that I manage to find for a cheap price, one of them being 'Hush, Hush' by Becca Fitzpatrick. Well I'm currently reading this book and I have been enjoying it so far, so I decided to go back to the book store and buy the other ones they had for sale.


Title: Crescendo
Book #: 2
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Pages: 427
Publisher: Simon & Schuster



















Title: Silence
Book #: 3
Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Pages: 438
Publisher: Simon & Schuster


















I really hope I don't end up hating Hush, Hush so I can read the rest of these books and not feel like I have wasted money. But so far so good, so we shall see. I could not let these low prices go by me right?

2 comments

  1. I really liked Hush, Hush. It's definitely one of the more exciting fallen angel books. Crescendo and Silence were so so for me but the 4th one, Finale was awesome!
    K @ My Favorite Escape

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment K Marie :) I hope I end up liking them all, even though I am sort of getting a twilight vibe from it, but nowadays it's not hard to get these sort of vibe from YA books that have a teenage 'relationship' in it.

      Delete