2014 Challenge - Dystopia



I have decided to join another challenge! This will be my third and possibly final challenge for this year since I believe I won't be able to take much more than this.

This challenge has the following set of rules:
  • The challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014.
  • Books that count in this challenge must include any form of post-apocalyptic theme. The books must be full-length.
  • All formats allowed.
  • Rereads allowed.
  • It does not matter whether it's a series or a stand-alone book.
  • Click on the banner on top to read more of the rules.

There are four levels in this challenge:

  • Level 1: Recruit (1 to 6 books)
  • Level 2: Rebel (7 to 12 books)
  • Level 3: Revolutionist (13 to 18 books)
  • Level 4: Leader (19+ books)

I'm not sure which one I am aiming for but we shall see how this year goes. There will be a page dedicated to this challenge on top.

No comments