I decided to join yet another challege this year. It makes sense, since on Goodreads I already challenged myself to read 100 books so I think this would be another incentive to actually finish it this year.
This challenge is hosted by Book Chick City and it has some simple rules:
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2014 – 31 Dec 2014
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2014 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time. The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2014 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover with other challenges.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books.
I will have a page on the 'Challenges' tab with the books I have read plus a link to my goodreads challenge page so you can actually visualize the books I have read. Feel free to join in!