Feature & Follow #3




Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community. If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers. But you have to know, the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me. The general the rules are:


• Follow the Feature and Follow Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
• Follow the Featured Bloggers
• Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
• Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
• Follow Follow Follow as many as you can. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
• If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers. Thanks!!


This week's question is:

If you could read a book for the “first time” again, which book would it be? Why?

 I have to say that I would chose "The Book of Lost Things" by John Connolly. This book means so much to me that I don't even have the words to express it. It was probably the first book that made me cry and got me so frustrated that I wanted to break something.
But in the end I loved it so much that I wish I could read it over and over and always feel like it was the first time.


&/Or





8 comments

  1. Nice pick, that one is completely new to me. New GFC and Bloglovin' follower :) My F&F Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I've never read this book before! I'll be sure to check it out!! New follower via bloglovin

    xo, Becca
    Pivot Book Reviews FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also never heard of this book before, so I'll have to take a look!

    New GFC Follower! :)

    My FF: Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have never heard of it! Perhaps I'll look it up! I enjoy a good cry every now and again. :)

    My FF. New Bloglovin' follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a great book! I haven't heard of it, but I'll look it up.
    Old GFC, Bloglovin', Google+ follower :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omigod, it's already on my TBR, lol! *blushes*

      Delete
  6. Hi there, following thru from Parajunkie's FF, and now following you via GFC & Google Plus. You can find me at BookShelves Of Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! I am following everyone here. :)

    ReplyDelete