WWW Wednesdays




WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...

1. What are you currrently reading?



Currently I am reading "The Fault in our Stars" and so far so good. I haven't cried yet but I am extremely frustrated with John Green for putting my men expectations so damn high, thanks to Augustus.









2. What did you recently finished reading?


I just finished "Invoking Nonna" a book sent to me by the author in exchange for a honest review. I will post a full review on this + blog tour on the 13th.










3.What do you think you'll read next?


I'll most likely be reading "The Boy who couldn't Sleep and never had to". It sounds super interesting and I think it till be a good book to help me recover from "The Fault in Our Stars".

2 comments

  1. John Green will make you cry. Just wait.
    You'll cry and you'll still love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I am sure he will, I am somewhat past the middle of the book and I am so frustrated tha I want to smack someone. Really.

      And thank you for commenting!

      Delete