WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...

1. What are you currrently reading?


I just started reading 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' by John Green and David Levithan. This book is on my tbr list for this month and I really hope to love it. I decided to turn this month into 'John Green' month so I will be reading 3 of his books.









2. What did you recently finished reading?


I just finished reading 'Queen of Hearts' courtesy of its publisher. I had a blast reading this book. It was magical, interesting absolutely fantastic. Make sure to read my review on it and maybe buy a copy of it once it comes out on Valentine's Day.









3.What do you think you'll read next?


Well last time I really didn't read the book I said I would but this time I will. Courtesy of its publisher, 'Hereafter' seems to be promising. I will post a review on it once I read it.

No comments