WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...


1. What are you currrently reading?


I am literally 5 pages away from finishing this book. I decided to read it once I saw the trailer for the movie coming out in March. Review spoiler: I am really really enjoying it!!










2. What did you recently finished reading?


To be honest, I started reading a book after finishing this one, but I was not enjoying it so I decided to put it aside. So 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' is technically the last book I actually finished.










3.What do you think you'll read next?


This book is on my 'to review' list for a very long time now, so I need to get to it. I shall be reading it after I am done with Divergent.

No comments