• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I decided to answer the following:
Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
I recently bought some books that I was incredibly eager to read and decided that this month I would purchase them. So I ordered them through 'the book depository' and I am still waiting for them to arrive but still, they are already mine.
- 'Insurgent' by Veronica Roth. After reading 'Divergent' and loving it so much I decided that I needed to have the next book in my hands ASAP, and I was lucky enough to find a Collector's Edition, so this book comes with some extras that I will share once I have it.
- 'Delirium' by Lauren Oliver. Since I have heard so much about this book I decided that I should give it a go.
- 'Splintered' by A.G. Howard. It is a retelling of 'Alice in Wonderland', enough said.
- 'Alice in Zombieland' by Gena Showalter. I think the title says it all really.
- 'The Book Thief' by Marcus Zusak. This book is on my to be read list for a while now and since I was going to buy a book to celebrate an achievement, I thought this would be perfect.