Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and it asks you to muse about one question each week.
• Describe one of your reading habits.
• Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
• What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
• Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
• Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
• Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I decided to answer the following:
What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
So this one beautiful day I was searching the web for new books and I ended up on Epic Reads and I saw this one particular book that sounded so awesome that I literally yelled at my mother 'OH MY GOD MOM' to which she responded 'I know where this is going... What book is it?' and I couldn't really answer back because I just stared at my computer with a stupid smile on my face. The book is:
Title: Dorothy Must Die
Author: Danielle Paige
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: April 1st 2014
Doesn't this sound like the most awesome thing you have ever heard in your entire life (when it comes to Oz of course)? To me it does!
I absolutely love retellings and what not, and this is right up my alley. This book just sounds way too interesting for me to pass it.
I will pre order this book, like RIGHT NOW and read it sometime next month... I can't wait for it.