Stacking the Shelves




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews and it's about the books that you recently add to your collection. They can be phyisical ou digital.

At the end of last month I decided it was time to add some new books to my collection. It took me some hours to decide which books I was getting this month, especially since I have limited resources when it comes to spending money. I did alright though.

I ended up getting

  • 'Insurgent' by Veronica Roth, the collector's edition... Omg this edition is so perfect and beautiful it almost made me tear up. It comes with the 'free four' short story, a poster, faction tattoos and some other extras.
  • 'Splintered' I just needed to have this one. I got hooked by the cover alone.
  • 'Alice in Zombieland'. Have you looked around my blog? Is it obvious that I have a Alice addiction?
  • 'Delirium' because why not? It has a fantastic idea to it. 



I must admit that getting these books made my day. I got home for lunch and found a box on my desk... My heart skipped a bit I swear. Aren't they beautiful?

3 comments

  1. I really want to read Alice in Zombieland and Splintered. Cannot wait to see your reviews on these books =)
    Here's my STS http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete