WWW Wednesdays


WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...

1. What are you currrently reading?



Right now I am reading two books at the same time, something I haven't done in a while. I'm reading Splintered by A.G. Howard and This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl.










2. What did you recently finished reading?



I just finished reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth and it was AMAZING. I absolutely loved it and I cannot wait to get my hands on Allegiant.











3.What do you think you'll read next?


I will most likely read Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter. I have had my eyes on this book for a while now and since I have gotten it, I can't stop thinking about reading it. So it shall be...

1 comment

  1. I really need to get on reading Splintered, I think I will really like it. I loved Insurgent too but I wasn't a big fan of Alice in Zombieland. It wasn't what I thought it would be.
    https://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete