Cover Reveal: Incite by Erica Crouch







Title: Incite
Author: Erica Crouch
Series: Ignite
Book #: 2
Publisher: Patchwork Press
Release Date: Summer 2014



In this thrilling conclusion to the Ignite series, Pen and Azael return to finish what they started. The earth is in ruins, and the war of Heaven and Hell has spilled over into the mortal world. 

In the frozen wasteland of the apocalypse, Azael and his band of cohorts search for Pen and Michael with orders to kill. Little does he know that his sister has incited a rebel army of her own. Angels and demons alike stand side by side, ready and willing to fight for a future they didn’t realize they could have.


I cannot put down into words my excitement for this book. This cover - as all this author's ones - is completely astonishing! So so beautiful, I love the little details of the feathers and how her eyes are purple.

Hopefully this gets published really soon because my heart cannot take this strong emotions anymore. I MUST now what's going to happen.

This cover is a true personification of Pen, she is a confident warrior now and not even her brother can stop her... or can he?

P.S.: You can click on the cover to be taken to Patchwork's giveaway and post about this amazing book!

3 comments

  1. Thank you so much Lii! I'm glad you like the cover -- and I can't wait for you to read Incite! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I cannot wait either!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. the book seems so interesting. Something I might want to read. Thanks for sharing :) xx

    PS. New follower. :)

    Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete