WWW Wednesdays







WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...


1. What are you currrently reading?



Right now I'm reading 'Winter Town' by Stephen Emond. This was a find in a local bookstore, and I had no real idea what it was about but since I liked the idea of it having illustrations I gave it a try and brought it home with me. So far I haven't regretted my decision.









2. What did you recently finished reading?



Before reading 'Winter Town' I picked up a book by a portuguese author called José Luis Peixoto. This author is quite brilliant but I must admit that the book that inspired this poem book was so depressing that I had a hard time reading it.










3.What do you think you'll read next?



I think it's finally time that I end this amazing series that has made me laugh so much and love John Connolly. It will be hard saying goodbye but I must know what happens to Samuel and his daschund. Hopefully it will be a good book.

No comments