Musing Mondays is a meme hosted by Should Be Reading and it asks you to muse about one question each week.
- Describe one of your reading habits.
- Tell us what book(s) you recently bought for yourself or someone else, and why you chose that/those book(s).
- What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!
- Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.
- Do you have a bookish rant? Something about books or reading (or the industry) that gets your ire up? Share it with us!
- Instead of the above questions, maybe you just want to ramble on about something else pertaining to books — let’s hear it, then!
This week I decided to answer the following:
I just felt like sharing a pick of my recent purchases, so here they are.