WWW Wednesday






WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...


1. What are you currrently reading?



Finally I got around to reding 'Alice in Zombieland' and it is not at all what I was expecting... This is not a bad thing though. Review will be coming soon I hope.











2. What did you recently finished reading?



This book caught my attention because I have always been interested in mental illnesses and how people deal with them. This book portraits, in a very good way, how adults can ignore specific signs when it comes to teenagers, for fear of it being just a phase.









3.What do you think you'll read next?



Unfortunately I cannot yet answer this question because it is up to my TBR Jar... and let me tell that jar is filled up. Dear God...

2 comments

  1. I'll look forward to your review of Alice in Zombieland - I just recently got an ebook of that one.

    ReplyDelete