WWW Wednesday






WWW Wednesdays is a meme hosted by Should be Reading and it consists of answering three little questions every wednesday. So here it is...


1. What are you currrently reading?



I got this on the mail the other day and I had to read, mostly because I wanna go see the movie. I have been avoiding the trailer since forever, but today I saw it at the cinema... Couldn't run from it there.











2. What did you recently finished reading?



I read this book because my TBR jar said so (ah ah) but unfortunately I really didn't like it all that much... Oh well I will review it soon though.












3.What do you think you'll read next?



So far I am really enjoying If I stay by Gayle Forman, so it only makes sense that I read the second book in this duology. Hopefully I will love it.

4 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy If I Stay and Where She went. I'm always excited to see what people think of them because they're a couple of my favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, I hope I like them too, but so far so good :P

      Delete
  2. I wasn't too impressed with If I Stay, but hopefully you'll like it. Similarly, I hope I like Geography better, as I intend to read it soon! Haha! Beautiful blog, Elisa - I followed you. :) I'd be an honor if you'd check mine out: http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didi and your blog is wonderful :)

      Ahah I really hope that you enjoy 'The Geography of You and Me' wayyyy better than I did .

      Delete