Hey there! I know I'm about 9 days late for this but there's always time to come up with resolutions for the year right?
So I've come up with some bookish resolutions that I will turn into challenges and I will try to make them happen and let you know how I'm doing (if possible) through a page I'm creating called '2015 Resolutions' (like it could be named something else haha).
So this year I want to:
- Read 50 books (at least - including graphic novels);
- Make 3 post per week;
- Read 4 books per month (at least);
- Review ALL the books I read this year (including graphic novels);
- Be more active on other blogs;
- Finish 5 or more book series (I have so many to finish Dear God);
- Keep up with the books I was asked to review.
I think these are some good resolutions for this year right? Not too many or anything. If I end up coming up with something else I will add it on my '2015 resolutions' page.
As I said I will have a page on which I will let you know how I'm doing on these resolutions/challenges as I'm making my way through them.