2016 Goals






 I know I'm a little late to this party but bare with me, this past year hasn't been the easiest on me and I'm trying to get back in the game. This being said let's get on with this train.

So I completely failed my 2015 goals but I'm starting fresh with it and 2016 will be my bitch.

For this year I settled with a few simple and achievable goals that I can, hopefully, manage.


  • Read 50 books this year - You can keep up with it here or look it up on the nav bar.
  • Make 2 post per week.
  • Read 4 books per month.
           - January: 6
           - February: 4
           - March: 4
           - April:
           - May:
           - June:
           - July:
           - August:
           - September:
           - October:
           - November
           - December:
  • Finish or make a dent on this series:
             - Harry Potter: 7/7
             - The Mortal Instruments: 1/6
             - Narnia: 1/6
             - Percy Jackson: 2/5
  • Read at least 20 of my physical books: 9/20

So least see how I do with this year's bookish resolutions.



No comments