Top 5 Wednesday #1





Top 5 Wednesday is a weekly meme created by Lainey over at GingerReadsLainey on Youtube. This meme has you pick up your top 5 for a certain theme.

This week's top 5 is:

Top 5 Least Favorite Books in Your Favorite Series



Since I don't really have that many favorite series, I'm just going to do least favorite in series in general, even if I haven't yet finished the series in question. Also the books are not in any particular order.





  Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban 
  by J.K. Rowling
  Harry Potter Series




Yes, I dislike this book the most from the series. To me it was so boring reading it, it seemed like everything worth happening, happened in the last 20 pages of the book. Thankfully I forced myself to continue on with this series and I do not regret anything.






  The Ask and the Answer
  by Patrick Ness
  Chaos Walking Trilogy



I had the same problem with this as I had with Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban... It was too boring. The main events of the book seemed to happen with long intervals on nothingness in between.
Plus the two main characters were apart for most part of the book which was a turn off for me.
It will take me a long time before I pick up the final book in this series.






  In The End
  by Demitria Lunetta
  In The After Duology



This book was such a week ending for a series. First let's talk about that 'open' ending, which means the main problem was kind of fixed but the rest the author left for your imagination, or maybe she just left herself a door to somehow continue with this series one day. Anyway, it didn't seem satisfying for me. And the random bursts of action, almost felt like they happened just because, and the new characters didn't inspire me with any feelings towards then. The first book was quite good though!






  Monument 14: Savage Drift
  by Emmy Laybourne
  Monument 14 Trilogy



There's nothing really wrong with this book, I just simply didn't enjoy it as much as the previous two.
Maybe it's because I didn't want the series to end or becuase I was enjoying their struggles so much (I mean this in a bookish kind of way, I'm not a bad person) but it just didn't feel right. I absolutely love the first book in this series though,





  Incite
  by Erica Crouch
  Ignite Trilogy



Once again there was nothing majorly wrong with this book, I just prefered the first book in this series. As I said in my review one of the main character's seemed to have nothing added to her personality and maybe this is why I didn't enjoy it as much. Still, this is a very good  read and I will read the third and final book in this series sometime this year.



So this was my Top 5 for this week. Don't forget to share your thoughts on the subject and visit the official goodreads page by clicking here.

No comments