March Wrap-Up





 In March I read a total of 4 books (more like 3.5 but let's be fair here) all of which were novels. That makes a total of (if we count the whole 4 books) 2.458 pages! Quite proud of myself actually.

So I read:




I believe this was a very good month, firstly because I finished the Harry Potter series, which was  a heartbreaking deed let me tell you, and also because I read kind of big books all month long.

All the Harry Potter books were marvelous, even if we had angsty Harry for 99.9% of Order of the Phoenix. Of all these three I think my favorite one was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and this book was also my favorite read of the month. (who can resist a ending of a series?).

City of Bones, took me a while to get into because of Clary (she annoyed me a bit) but after I read through that I actually enjoyed it quite a bit! I go into more depth in my review so you can check that out if you want. I will be continuing with this series throughout the year.

So this was my month. Didn't read all that much in terms of quantity of books but I compensated it through the number of pages so I am not all that upset.

Plus I have read a total of 15 books this year, already, which is not that far from my 50 books challenge (already 30% in baby!).



Happy Readings,

No comments