Pottermore - My sorting!


So I have been sorted before in the past, but I it was at a point that I had only read the first book in the series. Since they redid the website and I finished the series, I decided to take the test again to figure out if I had changed or not.

Oh boy have I changed...

The first time I took the test it sorted me into Hufflepuff this time it sorted me into...





Eu já tinha feito o teste para saber em qual das casas eu seria sorteada, mas foi numa altura em que eu tinha apenas lido o primeiro livro da série. Aproveitando que eles resolveram refazer ou melhorar o site e eu já tinha completo a série, resolvi fazer o teste novamente para saber se tinha mudado ou não.

E como mudou...

Da primeira vez que fiz o teste sorteou-me para a casa Hufflepuff, desta vez sorteou-me para a casa...




I must confess I was a bit shocked but it grew on me ahah It's not a bad house to be in. According to Pottermore Slytherins are determined and ambitious, amongst other things. So I am glad to be part of Slytherin!




Devo confessar que fiquei um bocadinho chocada mas habituei-me. Slytherin não é uma má casa para se estar. Segundo o site Pottermore, os Slytherins são determinados e ambiciosos, entre outras coisas. Estou contente por fazer parte desta casa!


And my wand is / E a minha varinha é:


2 comments

  1. When I was first sorted, I was put into Ravenclaw but not they put me into hufflepuff which I think suits me better. Slytherins are pretty dang awesome though, so congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! You seem to be one of the few people with that opinion though, but I will make it work :)

      Delete