2016 Halloween Read-A-Thon TBR


This Read-A-Thon was created by Lauren @ Wonderless Reviews and you can click the image above to go straight to the post or her name to go to her main page. She has a wonderful blog so check it out.

Here are the rules:

*The read-a-thon is going to run from the 10th October – 31st October.
*You can join in at any time until the end of the read-a-thon.
*You can read as many or as little books as you want!!!
*The books HAVE to be horror, thriller and/or have some kind of supernatural element!! (There's an exception though)
*Post your TBR link back to the original post so other people can join.
*Use the hashtag #HalloweenWR to share your progress on social media





Challenges:




Source: Goodreads

Title: Slasher Girls & Monster Boys
Author: There's a bunch of them eheh



I chose this book for this challenge because let's be honest, look at that smily face! Isn't it the creepiest thing ever??
I think it is.


Must contain creatures like:ghosts, vampires, witches, werewolves, etc.

Source: Goodreads

Title: Tales of Terror from the Black Ship
Author: Chris Priestley


I have read the previous book in this series and it was so fun that I decided to read this one for this challenge. I am sure there's a couple of ghost stories somewhere in there.



Source: Goodreads

Title: You
Author: Caroline Kepnes


I have been dying to read this thriller and this is the perfect excuse to get to it. Also I have heard it's written in a very peculiar way... 2nd person.
Let's see how it goes.




Source: Goodreads

Title: Horrorstor
Author: Grady Hendrix


Ikea meets horror... Sounds interesting enough and I will most certainly be reading it after sunset.




Source: Goodreads

Title: The End Games
Author: T. Michael Martin


For the Treat I have:
Takes place on Halloween, has monsters and look at that fantastic and creepy cover!
I have to read it!




Source: Goodreads

Title: The Vampire's Assistant
Author: Darren Shan


Another good opportunity to continue with a series that I have not picked up in a while.
Hopefuly this will be my 6th book but I woulnd't hold my breath.


Are you joining the read-a-thon? What creepy books are you reading this month? Let me know!

9 comments

  1. Horrorstor is absolutely fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I really hope I like it too! Thanks for letting me know that you liked it. :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic TBR!! I loved You! It's super messed up, but it's such an addicting read haha. I also enjoyed The Vampire's Assistant. Horrorstor is one I want to get to so I can't wait to see what you think. Thanks so much for participating!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thank you, I am looking forward to reading YOU, sounds so interesting.
      I will for sure write a review on Horrorstor!

      Delete
  3. Awesome TBR! and yes the smiley face on the cover of 'Slasher girls and monster boys' is creepy!! I've joined the read-a-thon too and hope I can complete it! Good luck with yours :)

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is isn't it? so creppy ahah Good luck with your read-a-thon! :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slasher Girls and Monster Boys looks so good! And I agree - that evil smiley face on the cover is super creepy! Happy haunted reading and good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! If you're participating, good luck aswell!

      Delete