Halloween Read-A-Thon Wrap Up




Halloween Read-A-Thon was hosted by Lauren @ WonderlessReviews and it took place from the 10th to the 31st of October.

By the way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Unfortunately I didn't do so well, mostly because life happened but I did my best.

During this read-a-thon I read 2 novels, 80% of a short story collection and a graphic novel which was not in my plans but I'm still counting it in since it had a creepy factor. Full reviews for the books I read will come eventually.




So I completed:

Must contain creatures like:ghosts, vampires, witches, werewolves, etc.

For this challenge I ended up chosing Tales of Terror from the Black Ship by Chris Priestley and I really loved it. Also it reminded me that I have to finish this series soon!


I completed Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix and OMG WHY DO AUTHORS INSIST ON NOT GIVING ME FULL CLOSURE?? Anyway, it was very good.

Almost Complete a.k.a I may finish it tonight:


I am almost done with Slasher Girls & Monster Boys and this book has been a struggle for me because the first stories were so bad my god. But I am pretty sure I am finishing it tonight.

Unexpected:

I didn't expect to read this graphic novel but I am still including it in


Treat, free choice of any genre. So for this I read Plutona and I have never been more disappointed. This had so much potential and the authors just chose to leave it pretty much unfinished, Not cool.


Complete Fail:

Urban Leggends: For this one I had chosen You by Carolin Kepnes
Trick or treat: My original choice for this one was The End Games by T. Michael Martin
All Hallows Eve: I managed to read 3 and a half books, let's say 4 because I am going to finish that damn book tonight!

Overall I could have done better but it wasn't as bad I think...

Have you participated in it? How did you do? Let me know!

No comments