September Haul



I have decided to come up with this rule that I can only buy 2 books per month and only if I have read some of the physical books that I already own, but this month was also my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend and you guessed it, I asked for books.

So I bought myself the following books:

Source: Goodreads

The Leaving by Tara Alterbrando - I was really interested in this book from the moment I read the synopsis and I knew I had to have it. I was a bit disappointed with the plot though. I will talk about it in dept in my review of it.

The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - The last book in this series ended with a major cliffhanger and I could not pass the opportunity to have it.

And my Boyfriend got me these:

Source: Goodreads


A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd - I just need to finish this trilogy and see if Juliet becomes more annoying or not ahah

Hollow City and Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs - Because I need to catch up and finish the stupid amount of series that I started in the past 2 years. Also because the movie is out and I wanna read the entire series and be a bit critical about it.

Did you get any books this month? Have you read any of these? Let me know what you think of them.

No comments