Beat the Backlist is a challenge created by the amazing blogger Novelknight and it consists on picking up books that have been on your tbr for a while and have been pushed aside by new releases.
- It will run from January 1st to December 31st 2017
- Books must be published before 2017
If you feel like it use the tag #beatthebacklist
P.S.: I have no idea what the goal for next year will be (maybe 50?) and I also have most first books in a series because I don't know if I will like them or not so I didn't had the entire series to the list.
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey
- Books 2 - 3.5 from the Splintered Series by A.G. Howard
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Wrath and the Dawn Series by Renee Ahdieh
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
- A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Books 1-7 from The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- The Darkest Part of the Florest by Holly Black
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
- Arclight by Josin L. McQuein
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- Books 3-5 from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Monsters of Men by Patrick Ness
- Books 2-6 from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Books 2-4 from The White Rabbit Chronicles by Gena Showalter
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Also if you are a Harry Potter fan there's also this mini challenge within the Beat The Backlist challenge.
I'm a slytherin by the way, and I do enjoy a little competition. Check NovelKnight's page for more information on this mini challenge.
At the end of each month (starting in January) I will be posting about my progress with this challenge, and I will most certainly add/subtract books during the year.
So Happy Readings everyone!
P.S.: Let me know if you are participating and what your tbr is!