November '16 Wrap Up




Personal

This month as been a ride... From losing a job to finding another one and dealing with the stress that comes with all that... I'm glad it's over.
Also, I had more time to spend with the family and let me tell you, it feels good. Finally I have a somewhat decent working schedule that allows me to actually see my parents and nieces for more than 5 minutes a day.

I still need to figure out a new reading and posting schedule but I think I can manage it.

Now with the wrap up.

Haul


I was missing three books to finish "The Heroes of Olympus" and I got four more books on "The Series of Unfortunate Events" because I want to read them before the show comes on Netflix.

Read Books

It was a pretty good reading month for me, I didn't hate anything that I read but I did struggle with Slasher Girls & Monster Boys.

The Woods Vol. 1 | ★★★★
The Woods Vol. 2 | ★★★★
The Woods Vol. 3 | ★★★★★
The Woods Vol. 4 | ★★★
Chew Issue 58 | ★★★★
Chew Issue 59 | ★★★★★
Slasher Girls & Monster Boys | ★★★
The Retribution of Mara Dyer | ★★★★
It's All Absolutely Fine | ★★★★★
Every Heart A Doorway | ★★★★
The Sixth Event | ★★★★

Also I finished my goal of reading 50 things this year! Woohoo!

Blog Posts

Review: The Sixth Event
Review: Every Heart a Doorway
Book Travelling Thursday
Review: It's All Absolutely Fine
Beat The Backlist Challenge
Review: Her Dark Curiosity
The Fall Activities Book Tag
Review: The Girl in 6E
November Must Reads

How was your month? Let me know!

No comments