Top 10 Series I need to read in 2017




Hello hello, book lovers!

So when it comes to series I have about a million that I either need to finish or catch up to, and I decided that 2017 is going to be the year to read them all! Ok, not all, but you know, I really wanna make a dent in them, which by consequence will decrease my tbr and my tbr anxiety.

The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
       Yes people, I still haven't read this series... to my ashame. I really want to but for some reason the size of the books used to scare me to hell and back. They don't anymore so I really need to hurry up and read them all, since I have about 3000 books to read to catch up to its world.

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
      Yup, I haven't read this one either. I'm worried about the reviews for the last two books though... people seem very displeased with the latest releases.

Forget Tomorrow by Pintip Dunn
       In the last month everybody seemed to really love this series, and I'm really curious to know why.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
        I absolutely loved the first book, but for some reason my drive to pick the rest up died there. Though I own the entire series now so I really need to read them.

Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
       I only have the last book in this series to read but I didn't really like the second book, so my drive is a bit down, but I really want to finish most of the series on tbr this year.

The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
       Same case as Chaos Walking.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
       I haven't started this one but everybody say it's really good so I'm interested. And the rating on good reads is pretty good.

The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
      When I found out that this was a retelling of a "A Thousand and One Nights" I became immediately interested because there's not many retellings of it that I know of.

Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
       The reviews for this duology are crazy. Everyone loves it and the rating is amazing on Goodreads.

A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
       I have been collecting this series for a while but since I saw that there was going to be a netflix series about it I bump them up a couple of positions on my tbr. Can't wait to read and watch the series.

Are there any series that you really wanna read next year? Let me know.

4 comments

  1. Great list! I need to finish ToG and start most of the others on your list. So many books, so little time, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could read super fast you know? I would have read them all by now :P

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the wrath and the dawn as well! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on TMI when you read it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope I enjot TMI because I already own the first 5 books. I already read the first one and it was good, but we shall see :)

      Delete