2017 Goals



Last year, in terms of reading goals, wasn't so bad. I mean I read 56 books surpassing my 50 goal and I read, if I'm not mistaken 20 of my physical books. Other than that I failed completely ahahah


Anyhow, new year new goals, so for this year I decided that I'd like to:

✎ Try to read more than I read last year (56 books)
✎ Blog more and better
✎ Comment more on other blogs and make new book-loving friends
✎ Read bigger books (I have developed a fear for those)
✎ Read more of my physical books
✎ Decrease my tbr ( I don't know how much, I just want to get it down a bit)
✎ Finish/Catch Up to all the series I'm in the middle of
✎ Read More Fantasy

When it comes to challenges, I don't necessarily need to complete the entirety of them (besides the goodreads one) but I'd like to complete most of their prompts. So I'll be joining the:

Goodreads Challenge (I set it at 50 books)
Beat The Backlist
Around The Year in 52 Books
Popsugar Challenge

I will not pre-make a tbr for each of the challenges because I want to do it monthly.

So what are yout 2017 reading goals?

4 comments

  1. great post! Reducing my tbr is definitely on my resolutions as well. I am also aiming to blog more consistently and comment more. As for blog friends, I am always down to make some as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hey there! Reducing our tbr's will always be a struggle I think ahah Than we should be friends :P

      Delete
  2. Awesome resolutions! Hope you achieve them :) Happy 2017!

    New GFC and Bloglovin' and Twitter follower :) I love your blog, it's so pretty!
    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really like your blog too so I will be following you ASAP!

      Hope you complete all your resolutions aswell!

      Delete