Book Blogger Hop: January 20th - 26th



Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme created by Ramblings of a Coffee Addict Writer where you answer a question and join a hop, where you'll meet new bloggers. Check her blog for more info.


This week's question is:

What was the one time you thought the movie was better than the book? 

My Answer:

Gone Girl... I was so bored reading the book I actually skimmed through a big chunk of it because I could not deal with so much description and so little action. Also I cannot understand why the book is so damn hyped... But you know, everyone has a different taste so yeah.

The movie was better and I actually enjoyed watching it.

What about you? Ever had the movie be better than a book you read?

8 comments

  1. I haven't watched the movie yet, but I quite liked the book. It wasn't amazing, but I definitely wasn't bored :)

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it wasn't my cup of tea but it's ok I still liked the movie :)

      Delete
  2. I've not read or seen Gone Girl yet, but I know my mother enjoyed both the book and the film.

    http://www.nickijmarkus.com/2017/01/feature-and-follow-friday-book-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen mixed reviews on the book, so it wouldn't surprise me that the film was better! I haven't read it or watched it though.

    Here's my answer: http://justasecondblog.blogspot.com/2017/01/book-blogger-hop-january-20-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, at least the movie :)

      Delete
  4. I have never read the book or seen the movie.

    Have a good weekend.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete