Book Traveling Thrusday #3


Book Traveling Thursday is a weekly meme created by Danielle and Catia.

This week’s topic is:

Here's to different worlds... Choose a book set in a fictional world.

My choice for this week is:
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

I chose this book because it has such an interesting concept: all women in town died and everyone can hear eachothers thoughts. Until someone arrives and they can't hear their thoughts.
Fair warning, if you decide to read this book prepare to have your heart broken. Damn it I still feel it.


Original Cover:
Source: Goodreads

Favorite Covers:
Source: Goodreads


Least Favorite Covers:
Source: Goodreads



My Country's Cover:

My Country decided not to even translate this beauty. *facepalm*

What would you chose for this week's topic?

No comments