Book Traveling Thursday #2



Book Traveling Thursday is a weekly meme created by Danielle and Catia.

This week’s topic is:


With a new year come new books... Choose your first read of 2017.

My choice for this week is:

The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket

I chose this book because I have finally collected them all and I can finally dive into them without stressing for not having the next instalment. There's a series coming up on Netflix this year and I really wanna be prepared for it, also I wanna compare the movie, which I saw when I was younger and the tv show to see if there's any major differences.


Original Cover:
Source: Goodreads


Favorite Covers:
Source: Goodreads

Least Favorite Cover:

Source: Goodreads

My Country's Cover:

Source: Goodreads
What's your first read of the year?

No comments