December Wrap Up




Personal

I am still struggling with finding the perfect way to balance, work, family, reading and resting. I have been crying about it a little bit, but I think I can make it this month.
Other than that, everything has been going ok. Not perfect, but ok at least.

Haul

I only include the physical books I get on my hauls because those are the ones who actually fill up my small space.

Source: Goodreads
➼ Mrs. McGinty's Dead by Agatha Christie
➼ Lord Edgware Dies by Agatha Christie
➼ Cat Among Pigeons by Agatha Christie
➼ The Grim Grotto by Lemony Snicket
➼ The Penultimate Peril by Lemony Snicket
➼ The End by Lemony Snicket

I have decided that I wanna collect all the Poirot books by Agatha Christie since I absolutely adore her books and writing style, so I began the year by buying 3 books from her. Also I needed to finish the "A Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket so I bought the last 3 books that I was missing.

Woo almost forgot I got the illustrated version of Chamber of Secrets from my boyfriend!

Read Books

This month wasn't really great when it comes to reading. The holidays really got in the way, I read half of Bird Box and half of A Cold Legacy but that was it... hopefuly January is better.

➳ Dark Matter | ★★★★¹/₂
➳ Quidditch Through the Ages |★★★
➳ Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide | ★★★★

No comments