January Must Reads



This month I wanna read a good quantity of books so I can start on a good note you know? Also I wanna knock off some of the prompts for the reading challenges I'm joining this year.



The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
    ↪ A book from someone else's bookshelf
    ↪ A book by an author who uses a pseudonym
Cat Among Pigeons by Agatha Christie
    ↪ A book with an animal on the cover or title
The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace
    ↪ A book from the Goodreads choice awards 2016



Sweet Tooth Vol.1 by Jeff Lemire
Chew #60
    A book about food
With Malice by Eileen Cook
    ↪ A mystery
    ↪ A book with an unreliable narrator

What are you reading this month?

2 comments

  1. I haven't heard of a couple of these books before! Of course, the book I have heard of is the Lemony Snicket one. Surprisingly, I still haven't read that series. That's on my to read list!

    Are some of these books graphic novels? I know judging a book by their covers is bad but my curiosity is piqued by the cover art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI. You should read the Lemony Snicket one it's really good.

      And yes, the sweet tooth and chew are both graphic novels :)

      Delete