Top 10 Tuesday: 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they come up with a theme and you have to answer it with your top ten (or less if you want) accordingly. You can find out more about it by visiting the creator's blog by clicking here.

So this week prompt is: 


Top Ten 2016 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To (But TOTALLY plan to)


And The Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich
The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White
Dark Energy by Robison Wells
The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
Gemina by Amy Kaufmand & Jay Kristoff
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany & Jack Thorne
Heartless by Marissa Meyer
I see You by Clare Mackintosh
Kids of Appetite by David Arnold

What are the books you were meant to read last year but never got around to? Let me know!

2 comments

  1. Heartless was so good! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! I hope I love it aswell, I'm a sucker for retellings even if this isn't exactly one :P

      Delete