Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read In The Past Year Or So




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they come up with a theme and you have to answer it with your top ten (or less if you want) accordingly. You can find out more about it by visiting the creator's blog by clicking here.

So this week prompt is:
 
Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read In The Past Year Or So

The Sixth Event
Beware the Wild
Chew
The Taking
Engage
My Daylight Monsters
Please Remain Calm
Schizo
Savage Drift
Far Far Away

What underrated books do you have to suggest?

P.S.: Please note that these may not be books that I rated 5 stars, these are books that I think should be more talked about so I could have more people to discuss them with.

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of any of these! Looks like I'm going to have to start reading.

    Carrie @ The Butterfly Reader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really hope you like these books! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete