Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they come up with a theme and you have to answer it with your top ten (or less if you want) accordingly. You can find out more about it by visiting the creator's blog by clicking here.

So this week prompt is:

Top Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics



Chew
The Woods
Adulthood is a Myth
Anya's Ghost
Nimona



Saga
Through The Woods
Amulet 
Harley Quinn
Plutona


What are your favorite graphic novels/comics?

2 comments

  1. I definitely need to add some of these to my list! :)

    A few of my favorites are:
    The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman (Volumes 1 & 2)
    A Game of Thrones: The Graphic Novel (Volumes 1-4)
    Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley
    Monstress, Vol. 1: Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu
    Fight Club 2 #1 by Chuck Palahniuk
    Nimona by Noelle Stevenson
    Lumberjanes by Grace Ellis and Noelle Stevenson
    Rat Queens by by Kurtis J. Wiebe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I really need to read:
      - Lumberjanes
      - Rat Queens

      I really loved Seconds too!

      By the way have you read Sweet Tooth? I'm reading it atm and I'm loving it!

      Delete