February Must Reads 2017


So January didn't exactly go to plan but I manage to read all but one book on my tbr for it. This month I'm focusing on reading my physical books so I can have that feeling of having read most of the books that are on my shelves.

I have put what prompts for the challenges that I am doing below the books. A52B stands for "Around the Year in 52 Books" and PS stands for "Popsugar Challenge".

So transfering over from last month is:



Cat Among Pigeons by Agatha Christie
    ↪ a book with an animal on the cover or in the title (A52B)

And for this month I have:


I'm continuing with "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books 2 and 3

The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
    ↪ a book with illustrations (A52B)
    ↪ a book you got from a used book sale (PS)

The Wide Window by Lemony Snicket

And I'm also reading some books that I don't want to see unread anymore.


Afterworlds by Scott Westerfeld
    ↪ a book that is a story within a story (PS)
    ↪ a dual-timeline novel (A52B) 

Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
    ↪ a title that doesn't contain the letter "E" (A52B)
    ↪ a book with pictures (PS)

What books are you reading this month? Let me know!

6 comments

  1. I hope you enjoy Hollow City, I really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! Hollow City is one of my favorite books of all time.

    I also love the Series of Unfortunate Events! Have you seen the Netflix adaptation show yet? It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't watched it yet because I wanna read them all before watching :P

      I hope I really like hollow city aswell :)

      Delete
  3. I'm yet to read A Series of Unfortunate events! Everyone loves the books :) Can't wait to get started soon!

    Uma@Books.Bags.Burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should totally read them so far they have been great :)

      Delete