March Wrap Up 2017



Hello, long time no see... Yeah seems to happen a lot doesn't it? I apologize about that.




Working 8h a day can be a bitch... Let's do some math shall we? 8h of work per day plus 8h of sleep per day... that equals 16h so you are left with another 8h to do whatever you want right? Well, no. 2h are spent in public transportation and another hour is spent getting ready for work. That leaves us with 5h to do whatever. Those 5h are not enough to spend time with the family, which by the way have their own schedules, and read or have a hobby... I am stressed AF all the time and it sucks... And all this to get minimum wage at the end of the month...😫

I sincerely apologize for not posting so often, but at the end of the day I have no will to do anything but to lie down in bed and maybe watch some youtube videos.




This month wasn't all that great when it comes to reading but I still consider this month a win since I read The Night Circus. Didn't do a review on it and I will most likely never do one, since it left me feeling weird with a sense of loss when I finished it and I cannot for the life of me explain why. So I'm leaving it alone.


Library of Souls The Auctor Trilogy Big Mushy Happy Lump Little Tails in the Savannah Lunarbaboon The Night Circus

↠ Library of Souls | ★★★★★
↠ The Auctor Trilogy | ★★★☆☆ ¹/₂
↠ Big Mushy Happy Lump | ★★★★★
↠ Little Tails in the Savannah | ★★★☆☆
↠ Lunarbaboon | ★★★★★
↠ The Night Circus | ★★★★☆




Book Blogger Hop
February Wrap Up
Review: The Reptile Room
Review: The Auctor Trilogy
Book Blogger Hop
March Must Reads
Review: Big Mushy Happy Lump
Flash Review: The Wide Window
Spring TBR 2017
The Anonymous Bookaholics Booktag
Flash Review: iZombie
Review: Hollow City
Flash Review: Library of Souls

What about you? How was your month?

No comments